3ds Max Video Tutorials
Free 3ds Max Video Tutorials by CG artist, Juncu Remus Gabriel
CGIndia bring you two quite Useful and Free video tutorial for 3ds Max Users (beginer level) . These video tutorials are created by young CG Artist Juncu Remus Gabriel. If you like to share your knowledge with CG Community and have any tutorials, we will be glad to feature them on our website along with description about author and website link. Send your tutorials to firstname.lastname@example.org (# Right Click on Tutorial video's link and save target as )
3D Modeling and Texturing a BasketBall:
This is a simple 3ds max tutorial which explains the 3d modeling and texturing process of a basketball. Learn how to add uvw map(spherical) parameters to 3d models for fixing bump and displacement maps.
Downloal Video Tutorial - Click here
How to Make a 3D Highway:
Learn how to use 3ds max modeling tools for creating Highway. This simple lesson for 3ds max explores the 3d modeling and texturing process used while creating a well defined Highway. Simple highway with splines, loft, and spline id for the texture
Download Video Tutorial - Click here
Author: Juncu Remus Gabriel
Related Link - Gabriel Homepage
Recent CGI News & Articles:
* 3ds Max - Organic 3D Modeling Series ****- 3dsmax organice modeling Tutorial!
* Learn Studio Lighting (3ds Max + VRay Tutorial) ***** - VRay Lighting Tutorial!
* Learn How to Make SpaceShip In 3ds Max - 3D Studio Max Tutorial!
* Three New Maya Video Tutorials - Click Here
* 3D Modeling and rendering Quad Bike in 3ds max - Quad Bike Modeling Tutorial
* 3DS Max Video Tutorial, how to 3D Model a Car Rim - 3D Modeling Car Rim
* The Making of , "A Morning In Province" Using 3DS Max - V-Ray+3ds Max Tutorial
* 3D Modeling and rendering MayBach 57 in 3ds max - 3D Car Modeling Tutorial
* Learn 3D Modeling a Digital Radio in 3D Studio Max - 3d modeling tutorial
GO BACK TO - HOMEPAGE NOW *!
Copyright © 2005-07 CGIndia.Org. All Rights Reserved . All other company and product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.