Sitni Sati's FumeFX 1.0 For 3ds max Released
FumeFX is released through Turbo Squid as part of the exclusive Autodesk Certified Animation Plug-in Program.
Sitni Sati a developer of AfterBurn, DreamScape and ScatterVL Pro, announces the the release of FumeFX, the first commercially available gaseous fluid dynamics simulator for 3ds Max.
FumeFX is a powerful fluid dynamics engine designed for the simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosion, and other gaseous phenomena. It’s versatility, robustness, and intuitive workflow make it a perfect solution for even the most demanding tasks in the computer graphics industry.
This groundbreaking plug-in has already been production proven in titles such as Superman Returns and The Host (Gwoemul). And now, FumeFX is released through Turbo Squid as part of the exclusive Autodesk Certified Animation Plug-in Program.
Production proven results demonstrate this technology’s ability to achieve realistic smoke and fire effects for cutting-edge industry applications.
- Start simulations from scratch or by using other simulation results as starting point.
- Stop, pause and continue simulations at any point.
- Simulation is multithreaded – user can select how many CPU’s to dedicate to simulation.
- Simulations beyond available memory can be swapped to disk.
- User can watch the simulation progress in the interactive Preview Window.
- Draft simulations can be created in mere minutes for fast previewing.
- User has control of which data will be written to output files for rendering and other uses.
- The Preview Window gives users almost instant feedback on render settings.
- Fast self-shadowing is produced through an Illumination Map.
- A highly efficient Multiple Scattering model enhances light dispersion throughout fluid.
- Fluid Mapping integrates procedural map details with fluid motion.
- Plug-in design includes advanced Global Illumination casting support for finalRender.
- The dynamic FusionWorks atmospheric renderer provides:
- Proper blending of all Sitni Sati atmospherics (coming soon!)
- Balanced mixing of FumeFX and compatible atmospherics with 3ds Max Fog
- Ability to apply Image Motion Blur
- Option to affect Effect Channel
- Z depth
For more information please visit www.afterworks.com
Related link - FumeFX Tutorial
Other Latest CG News:
GO BACK TO - HOMEPAGE NOW!
Copyright © 2006 CGIndia.Org. All Rights Reserved . All other company and product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.