REALVIZ Launches New Stitcher Product Range
3 New Versions of Award-winning Panorama Software Now Available
Sophia Antipolis, France (July 25, 2006) --REALVIZ, a leader in image processing software development, is pleased to announce the availability of 3 new versions of their acclaimed panorama creation software, Stitcher. Targeting photographers of all levels from the amateur enthusiast to the professional, Stitcher is now available in 3 distinct versions:
* Stitcher Express 2 - for digital photography hobbyists
* Stitcher Pro 5.5 - for professional photographers & graphic artists
* Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 - for professional panorama creators
Stitcher is a professional-level application, used by thousands of professional photographers, architects, multimedia and 3D artists worldwide, and enables the creation of superb wide-angle panoramas for the Web, film, print, and 3D. Stitcher is also widely used by post-production professionals for the creation of 3D environments, matte paintings, reflection maps and textures for film/ television.
New Features Include:
#Fish-eye stitching (*)
#Embedded Smart Blend technology for rendering
#Several new options for publishing panoramas on the Internet:
Java-based Pure Player from ImmerVision (*)
Shockwave 3D-based SPi-V3d Viewer from fieldOfView (*)
KML-based export to georeference panoramas using Google Earth browser
(*) Available with Stitcher Unlimited only.
"All 3 versions combine an unbeatable range of tools with our powerful automatic stitching engine," explains Dominique Pouliquen, REALVIZ CEO. "I think our users will agree, that we have taken their feed-back onboard once again, both in terms of requested features and pricing. This is a very broad product range, which offers the best solution on the market to panorama photographers of all levels, and all budgets."
Stitcher Express 2 is aimed at digital photography hobbyists looking to:
- Obtain the best-possible image quality for their panoramas, combined with the ease of use of an automatic engine
- Extend their capability and knowledge from cylindrical to full spherical panoramas
- Enhance their website with interactive panoramas in QuickTime, georeferenced using Google Earth
- Print high-quality panoramic pictures on their home printers
Stitcher Pro 5.5 targets professional photographers & graphic artists looking for:
- The most automatic and efficient way to create professional-quality, high-resolution panoramas
- Full interoperability of their stitching application with Photoshop
- High-quality panoramic pictures in 16 bits, ready for print on professional-level printers
- A 'first-step' entry software to the virtual tour business
Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 is targeted at professional panorama creators looking to:
- Produce multiple panoramas of the highest quality and with maximum productivity
- Using fish-eye lenses to create full spheres from a limited numbers of pictures
- Convert panoramas for various purposes
- Create complete virtual tours with hot spots
- Extend their publishing capability & services with Java-based and Shockwave-based viewers, in addition to QuickTime VR
"I'm a perfectionist when it comes to producing top quality images for high-profile clients who expect only the best. I wish to thank the people at REALVIZ for contributing to that professional standard by making such a fantastic tool as Stitcher."
[Tim Petros, Gyroscope Interactive Photography, USA - www.gyrovr.com]
"I started using Stitcher at the end of last year after using Apple's QuickTime VR Authoring Studio for all my previous work. I only use Stitcher now and find the software is fantastic. The blending and stitching results are so smooth - it's a real credit to your software people."
[Craig O'Brien, Photographer, Australia - http://web.mac.com/craigdj]
Pricing and availability
The new Stitcher product range is available in French and English for Mac and Windows from REALVIZ resellers worldwide at the following prices: Stitcher Express 2 - 99€ / $119 US, Stitcher Pro 5.5 - 299€ / $349 US & Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 - 499€ / $580 US. Full details on the up-grade/trade-up structure from previous versions of Stitcher and Stitcher Express to the new versions can be found at: www.stitcher.realviz.com.
REALVIZ is a leading developer of image based creation software based in Sophia Antipolis, France, with satellite sales offices in Los Angeles, London and Paris. REALVIZ develops a suite of image-based content creation solutions for the film, broadcast, gaming, digital imaging, architecture and Internet communities. Derived from years of research efforts at the renowned INRIA Lab in France, the company's applications enable 2D and 3D artists to easily and cost-effectively tackle complex digital imaging projects. REALVIZ' award-winning products are used by thousands of professional photographers, as well as leading production and effects houses, web design, game development and architectural companies worldwide, including Boeing, Daimler Chrysler, The Orphanage, Inc, Cinesite, Framestore CFC, Sony Imageworks, Warner Brothers Animation, Electronic Arts, Duran Duboi and many others. www.realviz.com
Other Latest CG News:
Copright 2006 REALVIZ. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.