3D Modeling Tutorial - Making Digital Radio using 3ds Max [ PAGE 3]
12) After that once again make one more cylinder, then use clone command to make the buttons. check Images
13) Select the radio and change it into editable poly
14) I used the same process for the making of Micro Phone port
15) My next step is, to make frequency fine-tune adjuster. check images
16)Make one cylinder and convert it into editable poly. Than Select Polygon > use Bevel Poly.
17) Now in this last step we add antenna
Here is the Final 3d model of digital Radio.
And the Test rendering of Radio, using vray plugin.
Jamshaid Raza, is an Freelance 3D Artist Living in Pakistan. His entry won Special Mention in famous Galaxy Explorer - 3d Contest.
Homepage: Not Available
More 3ds Max Tutorials:
* 3ds Max - Organic 3D Modeling Series *****- 3dsmax organice modeling Tutorial!
* Learn Studio Lighting (3ds Max + VRay Tutorial) ***** - VRay Lighting Tutorial!
* Learn How to Make SpaceShip In 3ds Max - 3D Studio Max Tutorial!
* 3DS Max Video Tutorial, how to 3D Model a Car Rim - 3D Modeling Car Rim
* Two 3ds Max Video Tutorials For Beginners (highway |basket ball) - 3ds max Video tutorial
* The Making of , "A Morning In Province" Using 3DS Max - V-Ray+3ds Max Tutorial
* 3D Modeling and rendering Quad Bike in 3ds max - Quad Bike Modeling Tutorial
* 3D Modeling and rendering MayBach 57 in 3ds max - 3D Car Modeling Tutorial
GO BACK TO - HOMEPAGE NOW*!
Copyright © 2006 CGIndia.Org. All Rights Reserved . All other company and product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.