3D Modeling Tutorial - Making Digital Radio using 3ds Max [ PAGE 2]
6) Now change the Editable Mesh into Editable Poly.
7) Now select the ploy which shows in the figure and select the Bevel Poly and give value as shown in image.
Keep the Bevel type - By Polygon.
8) Make a Cylinder, than use clone command to get 12 equal size cylinder and arrange it as shown in image.
9) Select all cylinders and convert them to editable mesh
10) Select one cylinder and click on Attach list, then attach to rest of the cylinders
11) Now it is the time to select your radio(Box) and from compound objects select Boolean > Operand and select the cylinders and the radio(Box) look like that.
GO BACK TO - HOMEPAGE NOW!
more Advance Tutorials:
* 3ds Max - Organic 3D Modeling Series *****- 3dsmax organice modeling Tutorial!
* Learn Studio Lighting (3ds Max + VRay Tutorial) ***** - VRay Lighting Tutorial!
Copyright © 2006 CGIndia.Org. All Rights Reserved . All other company and product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.