V-Ray Tutorial - Studio Lighting (3ds Max) -- PAGE 6
POSTWORK (in Photoshop)
Launch photoshop, and load in the image.
Because of the saturated colors of the exponential colormapping type.
We need to add more character to the colors and play with the levels
to achieve better contrast.
Go to Image>Adjustments>Color balance
And here comes the finished picture.
Congratulations ! you finished the tutorial...
I hope you liked it. ;)
Author: Géza Kádas
About Author: Originally I started my study with webdesing. After a few years I become acquainted with 3dimensional programs. I completed a 3ds max master course, after that I spent a lot of time to get familiarity with the program. Architectual visualisations are my favourite topics in the 3d industry, both exterior and interior scenes. Currently I study as an interior decorator.I am working as an instructor at IMMI (International Multimedia Institute).
* The Making of , "A Morning In Province" Using 3DS Max - V-Ray + 3ds Max Tutorial **
* Learn How to Make SpaceShip In 3ds Max - 3D Studio Max Tutorial!
* 3DS Max Video Tutorial, how to 3D Model a Car Rim - 3D Modeling Car Rim
* Two 3ds Max Video Tutorials For Beginners (highway |basket ball) - 3ds max Video tutorial
* 3D Modeling and rendering Quad Bike in 3ds max - Quad Bike Modeling Tutorial
* 3D Modeling and rendering MayBach 57 in 3ds max - 3D Car Modeling Tutorial
* Learn 3D Modeling a Digital Radio in 3D Studio Max - 3d modeling tutorial
GO BACK TO - HOMEPAGE NOW *!
Copyright © 2005-07 CGIndia.Org. All Rights Reserved . All other company and product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.